Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Jenna Beth!

Earlier this month, my 'baby' sister had her fourth birthday. Time flies so fast! It seems like she was just a little tiny baby and now she is a very active, talkative, funny, adorable little girl!

All of these pics are from last year...I don't have any from this year yet, but I will post some later.










Sweet Little Jenna Beth

She loves to dress up...especially as a princess!

This is a cute pic of her and big brother Elijah.

I think the best present that she received was her r's. She is now officially able to say four and purple
 with no trouble at all. I love my little sister very much and pray that God may grant her many more 
years of life and that she may live to see her great-great-grandchildren.




No comments:

Post a Comment