Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Family

I've had this blog for about five months and I just realized I have not introduced you to my family. Since there's no time like the present I may as well do it now.

First there's Dad and Mom, who are the best parents in the world
Then there is my sweet older sister, Anna-Rebekah

And my three older brothers:
Timothy, the amusing entertainer, Josiah, the tech guy, and Ethan, the cool one
And then there's me...I love to read, eat chocolate, and hold babies


Matthew is my younger brother who loves to play outdoors with his brothers 
Susannah is a regular bookworm and always has a smile on her face
Elijah is our charming  and dramatic storyteller
                          


And last but not least is Jenna Beth, our sweet, smiley cutie-pie.

And here is all of us together...just one crazy family :)


No comments:

Post a Comment